This agreement is between Predator Free Dunedin's City Sanctuary project and its delivery partner, Dunedin City Council (DCC).
This agreement starts on the date it is submitted.
I will receive a project description for each volunteer activity I participate in detailing what is expected of me including what I, and City Sanctuary, will contribute to the project.
- I agree to volunteer and work, as directed on City Sanctuary volunteer projects, and to accept support by an appointed key contact. I understand that I will not be paid for any work.
- I will accept any training and support offered.
- I will cooperate fully in implementing City Sanctuary's health and safety plan.
- I have read, understood and agree to the relevant City Sanctuary health and safety plan as provided by the key contact.
- I will take all reasonable practical steps to ensure my safety and the safety of those affected by my work.
- I have told the City Sanctuary key contact about any medical conditions they need to be aware of to ensure my safety.
- I will report any hazards, safety concerns and incidents to my key contact.
- If I have any concerns or dispute I shall raise these at first instance with my key contact. If a dispute cannot be resolved by my key contact, I understand I may contact my key contact’s direct supervisor.
- I will keep any personal information that I may become aware of during my work with City Sanctuary confidential.
- I accept that the Dunedin City Council have no responsibility whatsoever for any personal accident, loss or damage while I am engaged in this project.
- I accept that medical costs associated with personal accidents are paid for by ACC and that I am responsible for any medical cost that isn't meet by ACC.